Use nutrition DVDs, books and electronic books from our collection to help you eat healthy during and after your treatment.
- The Cancer Fighting Kitchen by Jeanne Wallace and Rebecca Katz (DVD).
- What To Eat During Cancer Treatment: 100 great-tasting, family-friendly recipes to help you cope by American Cancer Society (e-book).
- Nutrition and Cancer: Practical
tips and tasty recipes for survivors by Sandra Luthringer and Valerie Kogut.
- Eat Well, Stay Nourished: A recipe and resource guide for coping with eating challenges by Nancy E. Leupold.
- The Essential Cancer Treatment Nutrition Guide & Cookbook by Jean LaMantia.
- American Cancer Society Complete Guide to Nutrition for Cancer Survivors, 2nd edition by American Cancer Society.
Patient & Family Libraries' Online Catalogue to find these and other titles available in the Patient & Family Library. To borrow a resources, visit the
Princess Margaret Patient & Family Library, located in the Main Floor Atrium.
Library Hours & Contact
Monday – Thursday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm; Friday 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Phone: 416 946 4501 ext. 5383
Princess Margaret Patient & Family Library