By Alaina Cyr, Social Media Coordinator, Princess Margaret Web & Digital Innovation
ELLICSR: Health, Wellness & Cancer Survivorship Centre offers cancer survivors the opportunity to find information on health and wellness, meet other survivors, participate in a class or program, or sit and relax before and after appointments.
If you’ve visited ellicsr.ca in the past few weeks, you may have noticed a change. The ELLICSR website got a whole new look! The new design is easier to read, improving accessibility for people with visual impairments.
The ELLICSR team has also worked to make the information you need easier to find, including moving the ELLICSR Kitchen recipe archive and ELLICSR blog under the same (virtual) roof!
- Visit the About Us section to find the history of ELLICSR, contact information, and how to get to the centre
- Explore the Research section and learn about ELLICSR research and some of the current projects
- Find information about the self-management programs available in the Clinics & Programs section, like the late and long-term side effects clinics (Survivorship Clinic), the wellness exercise program (WE-Can), and the healthy cooking and nutrition program (ELLICSR Kitchen)
- See what’s happening at ELLICSR by checking out the Classes & Events section
- Connect With ELLICSR and get to know members of the ELLICSR community by checking out the blog and newsletter